Our 1000L range of self bunded cube tanks are designed for smaller to medium volume petrol (ULP), diesel, lubricant, coolant and waste oil storage and dispensing, these tanks offer a smaller tank footprint, making them more versatile, easy to transport & relocate and ideally suited to the lower volume user where space is at a premium.
Each of the tanks in the LC range can be fitted with a wide selection of standard or customized pumping, metering and fuel management solutions, offering a good choice of flow rates. They can also be powered using Solar Energy (making them a 100% off grid solution) or with 12V, 24V, 240V or 3 phase power supplies.
Containerised self-bunded storage tank specifically built for the above ground storage of bulk hydrocarbon products up to 1000 Litres for Class 3
Fuel tanks are ideal for mine site, civil construction, farming in remote areas and oil & gas industries.
All tanks are delivered empty.
Daily Rate$50.79 + gst
Weekly Rate (per day)$14.50 + gst
Designed, Built and Tested in accordance with AS1940, AS1692, AS1657, AS1554.1 & UL142
- Lockable bunded pump bay for the safe filling and secure storage of dispensing equipment
- 600mm dia manways with internal ladders for ease of inspection cleaning and maintenance
- Galvanized folding ladder (flat for transport) that can be installed on either side of the tank
- Sea container twist locks to suit standard 10ft, 20ft, 40ft and 48ft container footprint. CSC plated as standard shipping container so they can be transported by train, truck, ship and plane globally.
- 3″ (4’’ on PT110) Flanged ANSI 150# fill point with fire safe ball valve, wafer check non return valve, male camlock fitting with dust cap, mechanical overfill protection valve and independent battery operated high level alarm
- 3″ (4’’ on PT110) Flanged ANSI 150# suction point c/w anti syphon / foot valve
- Spill box complete with lockable lid housing the calibrated incremented fluid level dipstick
- Interstitial emergency vent and Interstitial dip point c/w aluminum dipstick
- Can be lifted via 4 x container connections located at the top or bottom of the tank corners to ensure ease of access and maneuverability when pick and carry lifting
- Curved top for additional strength and to prevent unwanted debris and water collection
- Curved bottom for additional strength, full visibility under and around tank and accurate dewatering
- Optional dispensing and metering available
- Tanks can be customized locally to just about any filling or pumping arrangement that you require, contact us to discuss the options.
|Gross Volume (L)
||Safe Fill Level (L)
||Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
||Integrated Pump Bay
||12000 x 2400 x 2900
||40FT High Cube